Early and timely registration is important to ensure that we can meet the needs of each delegation and prepare an extraordinary experience for you.
Registration for Yale MUN Korea 2018 will be considered on a rolling basis. Due to increasing conference demand and our desire to provide the best conference experience possible, Yale MUN Korea will have a maximum capacity. We encourage delegations to register early to avoid disappointment. Please note, for a registration to be considered complete and processed, the full registration payment must be received. Please refer to the Registration Timeline and Conference Fees below for more detailed information.
- May 1st, 2018 - Online Registration Opens
- September 14, 2018 - Online Registration Closes
- September 28, 2018 - Total Registration Fees Due; English Language Supplements Due
- October 8, 2018 - Last day to request refunds
- November 2, 2018 - Liability Waivers Due; Delegate Names Due (for group delegations)
- November 16, 2018 - Position Papers Due (for early feedback)
- November 23-25, 2018 - Yale Model United Nations Korea 2018
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more detailed information on deadlines and policies.
Yale MUN Korea is committed to accessibility – if fees pose a financial difficulty for individual delegates or your school, please consider applying for financial aid.
- Delegate Fee: $250 per delegate (₩270,500)
- Delegations receive a $10 (₩10,000) discount per delegate for registering as a group of 10 or more delegates
Registrations will not be considered complete and processed, until the full registration payment is received. All payments must be made via wire transfer. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more detailed information on payment policies.
Please contact the USG of Domestic Delegations, Richard Park, at email@example.com or USG of International Delegations, Stella Xu, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the registration process.